Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another upcoming adventure!

Soooo, we took the plunge and booked another vacation. We're off to Sandals Regency in St. Lucia in March! It's a LONG way in the future, but Sandals was offering a heck of a sale (50% off through 7/20), so we jumped on it!

We're SUPER excited--

A) We've never been to St. Lucia!

B) We're uber pumped about our resort--I'll post pics below, but check out the website--It's GORGEOUS!

C) We plan on doing LOTS of diving--it's 100% included at Sandals (including equipment), so we can check out the underworld twice per day.

D) It feels like an adventure. ;) It's quite a haul from ND, so we can't get there without doing 24 hours of travel. We have to stop over-night in Atlanta on the way there and on the way back.

E) I've had a strange obsession with waterfalls since I was a wee 'lil traveller. Don't ask me why--I just have. I got to satisfy some of my obsession in Hawaii, but I hear that St. Lucia has some gorgeous natural falls!

F) Sandals offers a stay-at-one, play-at-three package in St. Lucia so we'll have TONS of gourmet dining options, and lots of beach-front to hang at!

G) Who DOESN'T love a romantic couples-only vacation in a GORGEOUS locale?!

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you. ;) More informative posts coming!




No comments: