Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello, Goodbye (money)

One of my favorite experiences in Vegas was seeing LOVE at the Mirage. Being the huge Beatles fan that I am, I was in paradise--bright colors, kicka*s music, and Cirque showmanship, oh my! It was fabulous, and if it had gone on for hours, I would have been ok with it. ;) Yes, tickets were pricey, but it was worth every penny--even my husband who is not really a fan of the music really enjoyed the show.


But, if you're looking to take your Beatles experience to a new level, check this out.

A Hard Days Night is a hotel solely dedicated to the Beatles in the band's hometown, Liverpool, England. And a fabulous hotel it is!

Each of the 110 rooms in the hotel feature boutique hotel amenities such as flat screen tvs, plush linens, and original artwork. If that's not enough for you, you can upgrade to a Lennon or McCartney suite with spacious sitting areas & tons of other cool stuff!

Unfortunately, the old Beatles adage, "All You Need is Love" doesn't really apply at A Hard Days Night--rates start at about 340 GBP, or about 671 USD a night. ;)

Oh well, it's fun to look at. Look away...


No comments: