Friday, May 2, 2008

While we're talking Earth Day....

I came across a great eco-friendly product the other day that I thought would also translate well to travel. In fact, I may be picking up one of these for an upcoming trip where packing space is a real concern.

This, my friends, is the Flip & Tumble. It was originally designed as an eco-friendly, reusable grocery bag, but I think it would make a great, all purpose or emergency tote! Possible uses? Laundry, a beach bag, carrying extra souvenir purchases, transporting toiletries, an extra carry-on, etc etc etc...

What's so great about this bag? It's made to fold into a teeny, tiny, little ball.


See?


Additionally, it's actually quite reasonably priced. At $12 and a variety of fun colors, you really can't go wrong! And hey--you could even use it for its orginal intended purpose, waste-reducing grocery shopping, and help the environment while you're at it!


No comments: