Monday, August 13, 2007

Stttrrreeettchhhh

Yooohoooo, SCUBA Divers. If you haven't already heard the good news, I have a little something to report to you.

No longer is it necessary to violently remove skin from your knuckles. No longer is it necessary to spend 30 minutes of your precious dive time swearing. No longer is it necessary dislocate bones. The wet suit is a-changing!

Say hello to my little friend--the Henderson Hyperstretch.

The Hyperstretch is a fabulous, patented design by Henderson. The suit is designed to retain its warmth while stretching--putting one of these babies on is like putting on a snug pair of jeans. I had my full suit on in less than 3 leisurely minutes. AND you can move in it--ahhhh, life is grand!

Now, I'm not going to lie--it's not a perfect purchase. It's pricey--even by wet suit standards. AND frankly, it's not cute--sorry ladies--the SCUBA industry just doesn't seem to "get it" yet. Additionally, you will lose a tiny bit of warmth. They say a 7 in a hyperstretch is just slightly cooler than a 7 in a standard suit.

However, none of this should be enough to deter you from buying it. In fact, EVERYONE we had talked to in our area owned one and SWORE they would NEVER go back.

This was enough to make us follow suit!

Never again will I risk bodily harm to put on my wet suit...


http://www.hendersonusa.com/

No comments: